Cooke & Co Broadstairs Office
Telephone: (01843) 600911
Broadstairs office address
Cooke & Co Estate and Letting Agents
56 High Street
Standard Opening Hours
- 8.45 until 18.00 Monday to Friday
- 8.45 until 18.00 Saturday
- On Sundays the branch is closed but we can still arrange unaccompanied viewings.
Extended Office Hours
Cooke & Co now has a fully manned answering service open until 8pm every evening and all day on Sunday. This is to assist our clients to make viewings and to sell or let their homes. If you leave a message between 6pm and 8pm then we will attend to this as soon as possible, usually the next working day.
Bank Holidays Opening Hours
We open 10am until 4pm on bank holidays with the exception of Christmas day, Boxing day and New Years day. Hours are subject to change at management discretion.
Key sales staff
- Mr Damien Cooke MNAEA MARLA (Founder / Owner of Cooke & Co)
- Mr Charlie Mitchell(Sales Manager)
- Miss Victoria Field (Compliance and Sales Progression Manager)
- Mr Jay Steventon (Valuer)
- Mr Charles Keel (Sales Negotiator) Negotiator)
- Miss Chloe Elswood(Sales
- Ms Niamh Edgington (Trainee Negotiator)
- Ms Eliza Samson(Sales Negotiator)
- Mr Andrew Collings (Accounts and book keeping)
Take a look around
How to get to the Broadstairs Office
Please find below a simplified travel plan from the A2 out of London onto the main M2 motorway which is the main route from London and the North. If you were travelling on the alternative M20 motorway which terminates at Dover you would take the A249 or A299 which are the junctions situated around Maidstone onto the M2 and follow the instructions from that point. There are also main links from Dover, Deal and Sandwich with signs generally directing you to Ramsgate and then on to Broadstairs. This route uses the A256. Dover is about 45 minutes from Broadstairs.
- From A2 (Do watch for speed cameras on A2)
- Continue onto M2 (signs for Dover/Channel Tunnel/Canterbury/Chatham) 25.7 mi
- Continue onto Thanet Way/A299
- Continue to follow A299 16.2 mi
- Go through 3 roundabouts 20.6 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ramsgate Rd/A299
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A299
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Canterbury Rd W/Sandwich Rd/A256
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Haine Rd/A256 The Haine Road can be busy at 9am and 5pm as there are some light industrial estates
- Continue to follow A256
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto New Haine Rd/A256
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Haine Rd/A256
- Continue to follow A256
- Go through 6 roundabouts
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Broadstairs Rd/A255 You will go past two schools Dane Court and Charles Dickens
- Continue to follow A255 you will go past a petrol station of you lest and go straight over the traffic lights.
- Destination will be on the left, if you drive in by the side of office the the public car park is right in front of you.
- Destination Cooke and Co Estate Agents and Letting Agents 56 High St Broadstairs, Kent CT10 1JT, United Kingdom
Parking you car or motorbike
Parking in Broadstairs without paying is virtually impossible, especially in the summertime, but there is an excellent car park right next to the office which is pay and display. This is also available on the main Broadstairs High Street. The Thanet traffic wardens are like marauding hyenas so so buy a ticket or your trip to the sea will be spoiled with a parking ticket.
We have an excellent bus service in Thanet called The Thanet Loop run by Stagecoach, there are main hubs at Westwood and Margate Town Centre in Cecil Street near the Thanet District Council Offices.
The High Street is the main bus hub in Broadstairs. This service allows you to travel to Cliftonville, Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington, Westgate and surrounding areas. All of Cooke & Co's four offices are on main bus routes. See Stagecoach timetables for full details.
We now have a high speed link to and from London from St Pancreas although if you get hungry then pack a picnic as there is no buffet car or trolley service. The upside is you can charge you phone, laptop or just some battery's, if you feel that way inclined, for free with the socket under you seat.
- St Pancras Stop ID: STP
- Train London St Pancras to Broadstairs towards Margate approximately (1 hour 36 minutes, 5 stops)
- Service run by South Eastern
- Penultimate stop: Ramsgate
The alternative is the original Broadstairs seaside service from Victoria Station with buffet trolley service serving Starbucks coffee as well as tempting alcoholic beverages although the sandwiches still are not particularly pleasant.
- Trains for London Victoria usually platform 2 or 5
- Ramsgate is where service terminates. Service via Gillingham where train divides.
- Broadstairs is 2 stops before Ramsgate and Margate is the stop before
- It takes approximately (1 hour 50 minutes)
Be careful at Gillingham as the train splits usually with the rear 4 coaches heading off to Dover Priory. If you are on those by mistake you may never be seen or heard from again! The front coaches go to via Whitstable and Herne Bay towards Broadstairs. Service run by South Eastern
The station closest to Broadstairs office is Broadstairs Station and there is a taxi rank right outside the station. If you are feeling like a nice walk then the office is approximately 1/4 mile away following the road down to the seafront. The walk is downhill and takes about 10 minutes of brisk walking.
About the Broadstairs branch
In 1997 founding director Damien Cooke MNAEA MARLA opened the prestigious Broadstairs office. The Broadstairs branch is situated on a prime corner position about half way down Broadstairs High Street on the corner of Crofts Place.
The branch was painted in a distinctive traditional grey colour for may years with modern illuminated signage .
The building is fully illuminated at night and has an attractive led illuminated window display. Access to the office is extremely easy with our offices being at the entrance of a public car park as well as being situated right on a main bus route. For our clients comfort we have full air conditioning and have both open areas as well as more private offices for confidential discussions.
The Broadstairs office is run efficiently by experienced team members who all live locally.
The office deals with both sales and also advertises our properties to let across Thanet. This office covers all areas surrounding Broadstairs including the prime executive locations of North Foreland private estate and Kingsgate as well as wonderful St Peters, historic Broadstairs town and many surrounding areas. . We link all our local offices together who all work together, not against each other. We use an award winning system that gives our properties full exposure right across Thanet.
We offer London and National coverage for our Thanet properties that is second to none. At Cooke & Co our common goal is the renting or selling of Thanet homes in an enjoyable, professional and efficient way.
Make 'A move in the right direction' and 'Come live by the sea.'